Why is sickfit serving the cambrian school district?
SickFit Bootcamp was started Judson Sickler, a middle school physical education teacher at Cupertino Middle School who understood the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle for not only students but for his colleagues as well. He started offering free bootcamps for staff and it gained in popularity. 2 years later, it is one of the largest and most successful outdoor bootcamps in Sunnyvale serving primarily school employees and parents in the community. The goal is to bring this exact sense of community to the Cambrian School District where his daughter is now a student and he is a resident.
GETTING started/signing up (links coming soon)
1. Before you attend your first class, fill out this Registration Form. If you have trouble filling this out, please send me an email.
2. Print, read and sign the Release of Liability Form. To read more about Sickfit Bootcamp Liability, click HERE.
3. Purchase one of the packages available by bring cash or check to your first bootcamp.
4. Sign up for the classes you want to attend online.
5. Punch as you use, as simple as that!!!
class sign ups
Please sign up for any/all classes that you know or think you know you can attend. Signing up for classes helps me plan better bootcamps and allocate equipment appropriately.
When/where/what to bring
Hogue Park (near Farnham Elementary)
What to Bring
- Exercise Mat
- Water Bottle
- Set of Dumbbells (medium to light weight)
**Jump Rope is optional however, I recommend you get one so it fits you exactly the way you want
Mondays- Bodyweight and Strength Training (these particular bootcamps will focus on using more bodyweight formats along with dumbbell work)
Thursdays- Circuit Training where you will use all types of equipment; TRX, Battle Ropes, Kettlebells, Bands, Med Balls, BOSU, SandBells, etc....
To see a list of all the rates for the Cambrian Location, click HERE. My Cambrian Rates are slightly higher than my Sunnyvasle Rates. I offer a discount for any school employee (public or private), you just need to prove employment.